Friday, October 9, 2009

Sitting at school...not doing what I am supposed to be doing

I am sitting in the English "lab" on Friday afternoon...TGIF! I have 2 more classes to go before my weekend begins (taught 5 already) and I really should be planning for my 10th form class on Monday, but as you can see, that is not really happening. I blame it on the fact that I now have easy access to the internet on my computer. Anyways, I don't really have anything important or earth shattering to share...just wanted to pop in and inform you that while checking the weather forecast for Moldova, I discovered that there is sleet in my future. Eeeek! Oh, and I finally got around to listening to the latest Regina Spektor album (yay internet!) and I highly recommend it. That is all. Enjoy your weekend! I will drink a glass (or 6) of wine for you. Hai noroc, multi ani, multi bani, si sanatate.

No comments:

Post a Comment