This whole blogging thing is definitely new for me, but I figure this might be an easy way to keep everyone (or at least everyone who cares) updated on my experiences over the next couple of years. As most of you know, I am leaving the good ole lone star state to teach English with the Peace Corps in Moldova (small country to the east of Romania). I have not actually counted the exact number of days I have left since it freaks me out just a bit, but it is hovering somewhere around 24 or 25.
I just moved back to Humble from San Antonio a couple of days ago and am already wondering what to do with the whole concept of having unlimited free time for the first time in years. I guess I should really be spending it getting ready to leave...I've got lots of shopping, organizing, and paperwork to do - not to mention plenty of family and friends to visit.
I guess that is all for now...I will try to keep this updated periodically while I am gone, but I have no idea what my internet access will be like so it may be a bit sporadic. In the mean time, keep your fingers crossed for indoor plumbing :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beets and cabbage?
ReplyDeletehahahahaha your not going
ReplyDeletethat is all
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHi Nika! Saw your blog link on Facebook and wanted to say hi. I am so proud of all that you're doing with your life -- what an amazing gal you are!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you and your wonderful adventure...
ReplyDelete